Altea - Altea la Vella
Costa Blanca North
This magnificent 3-bedroomed apartment is located Altea. You have more than 120 m2 of style and prestige at your disposal. Here is one more important fact about its fantastic location. You are situated in the area of Altea La Nova, very close to the Don Cayo golf courses. At the very mention of this fact every golf enthusiast is going to be thrilled and overwhelmed with appreciation. It is also worth mentioning that you are less than a five minute drive from the town centre. This is really a unique opportunity for a true real-estate win-win investment. On the one hand, you are close to the unmatchable beauty of the Mediterranean Sea. On the other hand, you are in the very heart of the residential area.
When it comes to the fabulous beaches you are just 3 kilometres away. You are certainly going to be conveniently located for the local golf courses. Your apartment is just 500 metres away from them. We’re talking about metres not kilometres. Just imagine how great life in this new home could be for you. As soon as you open your eyes and embrace the new day in a couple of minutes you could already be playing golf. And isn’t it just great that you will be able to move around this gorgeous area with no need to use your car?
Altea is without doubt one of the most charming towns of the Costa Blanca North. Its old town is packed full of character and the impressive church with its blue and white tiled, domed roof has to be one of the most photographed landmarks in the area.
The N332 divides the town in half. On one side are the sandy and pebbly beaches which are backed by the long promenade and the marina. On the other side of the road is the old and new town. The tram station and busy Tuesday morning market are both to be found in the new town. The old town is a must. It has quaint, charming streets full of character, many of which have steps that wind up to the church and plaza at the top of the hill, from where there are magnificent views of the mountains and the sea. The pedestrianized, cobbled streets are packed with top class restaurants and a fascinating array of tiny shops offering exquisite local crafts, paintings and gifts.
Places of interest and ideas for things to do in Altea
- The Old Town: steep, cobbled streets, full of character with restaurants and shops.
- The Market: on Tuesday mornings.
- The Church: Nuestra Senora del Consuelo with its famous blue and white tiled dome.
- The Beaches: sandy and shingle beaches.
- The Promenade: long beach front with great selection of bars and restaurants.
- The Marina: at southern end of town.
- The Tram Station: for tram south to Benidorm and Alicante or north to Denia.
Ideas for places to visit in Altea
- Enjoy a morning wandering around the old town of Altea, exploring its cobbled streets and popping into the craft and gift shops. There are lots of wonderful restaurants for lunch and then you may take a walk down to the beach and a have a stroll along the promenade.
- Spend the morning in the hustle and bustle of the large street market, which is held every Tuesday near the new town. Then jump on the tram and visit Denia for a bit of lunch before enjoying the return journey back through the beautiful scenery of the Costa Blanca North.
- Visit the tourist attraction that is the nearby Fonts del Algar waterfalls and afterwards head to Altea for a walk along the long beach front promenade and a filling “menu del dia”, excellent set menus, at any of the lovely restaurants which line it.
Request a Viewing
Do you have question? You can call us also on: +34 630 764 350