Altea - Altea la Vella
Costa Blanca North
Here is a luxury Mediterranean jewel we have prepared just for you. This brand new villa is located in Altea. Or to be a little bit more precise in the fabulous area of Altea La Vella. Its south orientation in terms of architecture and style makes it perfectly situated for the generous Mediterranean sun. When you have a terrace, which has an area of more than 100 m2, then you quickly learn to appreciate the morning sun that literally pops up in front of your eyes. It is just like you got yourself a unique opportunity to live a fabulous movie lifestyle. What more special things can you expect from this villa in Altea?
Well, when you have more than 461 m2 at your disposal, then it is perfectly normal to be rewarded with 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. What are you supposed to do with all those rooms? Well, you should definitely invite an whole party of your friends to stay at your place over summer. With a villa of this size, you do not have to worry about the comfort of your guests. Every single day you are going to spend in your new home is going to be an unforgettable memory. You just won’t be able to get enough of this fabulous place, that’s for sure. You had better hurry because these kind of properties are short in supply.
Altea is without doubt one of the most charming towns of the Costa Blanca North. Its old town is packed full of character and the impressive church with its blue and white tiled, domed roof has to be one of the most photographed landmarks in the area.
The N332 divides the town in half. On one side are the sandy and pebbly beaches which are backed by the long promenade and the marina. On the other side of the road is the old and new town. The tram station and busy Tuesday morning market are both to be found in the new town. The old town is a must. It has quaint, charming streets full of character, many of which have steps that wind up to the church and plaza at the top of the hill, from where there are magnificent views of the mountains and the sea. The pedestrianized, cobbled streets are packed with top class restaurants and a fascinating array of tiny shops offering exquisite local crafts, paintings and gifts.
Places of interest and ideas for things to do in Altea
- The Old Town: steep, cobbled streets, full of character with restaurants and shops.
- The Market: on Tuesday mornings.
- The Church: Nuestra Senora del Consuelo with its famous blue and white tiled dome.
- The Beaches: sandy and shingle beaches.
- The Promenade: long beach front with great selection of bars and restaurants.
- The Marina: at southern end of town.
- The Tram Station: for tram south to Benidorm and Alicante or north to Denia.
Ideas for places to visit in Altea
- Enjoy a morning wandering around the old town of Altea, exploring its cobbled streets and popping into the craft and gift shops. There are lots of wonderful restaurants for lunch and then you may take a walk down to the beach and a have a stroll along the promenade.
- Spend the morning in the hustle and bustle of the large street market, which is held every Tuesday near the new town. Then jump on the tram and visit Denia for a bit of lunch before enjoying the return journey back through the beautiful scenery of the Costa Blanca North.
- Visit the tourist attraction that is the nearby Fonts del Algar waterfalls and afterwards head to Altea for a walk along the long beach front promenade and a filling “menu del dia”, excellent set menus, at any of the lovely restaurants which line it.
Request a Viewing
Do you have question? You can call us also on: +34 630 764 350
Share This Property
Surfaces in m2
Distance in km